July 2019 Newsletter – Upcoming webinar “Introducing Lasergene 16.0”
As your friendly DNASTAR technical writer and webinar host, I’m happy to announce that we recently released Lasergene 16, the latest edition of our software for molecular biology, genomics and protein researchers. We hope that some of version 16’s new features will help make your work day go better and finish faster!
I think you’ll agree that it’s more fun to see the latest features in action instead of just reading about them. That’s why I encourage you to join us for a free webinar next Wednesday, July 31 at 11 am CDT. I’ll be hosting this webinar while our Senior Product Manager, Matt Keyser, shows you all the new workflows and enhancements. In less than an hour, we’ll cover:
- An all-new protein design workflow to help you identify important residues that contribute to protein fold stability
- An enhanced PCR site-directed mutagenesis workflow
- Improved support for Vector NTI files in SeqBuilder Pro
- New online search functionality in MegAlign Pro and Protean 3D for searching NCBI’s BLAST and Entrez databases
- Free protein structure predictions with NovaFold, NovaDock, and NovaFold Antibody now included with Lasergene trial software
- A brand new DNASTAR Navigator to make it easier and faster to get to the software you need for your analysis
At the webinar, we will also use chat to answer your questions about Lasergene and the latest updates. We look forward to meeting you! And if you can’t attend in person, please register anyway. We’ll send you a link where you can watch a recording of the webinar at a later time. Hope to see you at the webinar!
Senior Technical Writer