In this User Guide, tutorial topics are located in the table of contents directly below the corresponding help topic. To help you find the tutorials, they are also listed below.
- Use the Structure view toolbar (Structure view)
- Apply tracks to the Analysis view (Analysis view, Tracks panel)
- Make a selection from the Sequence view (Sequence view)
- View details about a structure (Details panel)
- Change the rendering of a structure (Style panel)
- Select and recolor a feature, and change feature options (Features panel)
- Use the Molecules section to select and hide a structural element (Molecules section)
- Study surface-exposed cysteines (Report view)
- Open a multi-model file from the Motion Library (Motion Library window)
- Phage display assembly, translation and prediction – This is an integrated workflow that begins in SeqMan Ultra, continues through SeqNinja and MegAlign Pro, and ends in Protean 3D. Both NovaFold Antibody and NovaDock play a role in this workflow.
Need more help with this?