Lasergene 17.1 is Coming Soon!
COMING SUMMER 2020: LASERGENE 17.1
We have been working hard preparing Lasergene 17.1 and are looking forward to making this release available to you soon. This version of Lasergene has significant improvements for multiple sequence alignments, sequence assemblies, in silico cloning, and more.
New Features and Editing Tools for Multiple Sequence Alignments and Phylogenetic Trees (MegAlign Pro)
- RAxML, with an easy-to-use interface, for fast and accurate Maximum Likelihood phylogenetic inference calculations
- It’s now possible to have multiple trees for a single alignment, so that you can easily compare using different methods or changes to the alignment
- Support for importing phylogenetic trees in Newick format
- The ability to reverse complement and trim individual sequences within an alignment
- Whole alignment editing makes it easy to remove ragged ends at the beginning or end of an alignment
New Workflows and Visualization Options for Sanger, NGS, and Long Read Assemblies (SeqMan Ultra and SeqMan NGen)
- Automated assembly of Sanger/ABI samples with easy multi-sample Sanger variant analysis and visualizations
- Option for quick “Run now” Sanger assembly or guided step-by-step assembly setup
- A unique, multi-sample visualization of assembled sequences makes it easy to view and compare multiple assemblies in a single project
- A new retrovirus integration workflow automates the precise locating of prophage and retrovirus insertion sites in the host genome during alignment
- Improvements to the live variant report allow you to visualize variants in the alignment view in real-time, as filters are applied
- New option for combining multiple projects of the same type into a single project
- De novo assembly of Oxford Nanopore and PacBio long read sequencing data, with or without short read correction (beta)
New Batch Cloning Workflow (SeqBuilder Pro)
- New batch cloning functionality is available through a guided wizard, allowing you to automatically clone one or more fragments into one or more vectors simultaneously
- Custom vectors may be used
- Automated creation of primer list for each insert/vector combination
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.